Two thousand sixteen is here and resolutions are in place. Have you made your resolutions for the year? This year is going to be different. This year there will be no regular resolutions (ex. weight loss, financial freedom) at Authors & Readers Book Corner. We are working on Resolutions. Let us share ours:
1. To interview professional individuals most authors portray in their books.
2. To share information and tools related to the literary industry.
3. To research new ways A&RBC can contribute to authors promotional plans.
4. To create and host season/theme based giveaways.
5. To host a theme based writing contest.
6. To build a relationship with on and offline book clubs.
7. To review books for traditional and mainstream publishing companies.
8. To join five authors street teams.
This year is about service. How can Authors and Readers Book Corner serve the literary community? We are going to start by completing one resolution at a time. What new resolutions are you going to focus on for the year two thousand sixteen? Stop by for a chat and let us know what your focusing on.
Until next time,